Sunday, October 31, 2010

Aware...of me.

Where am I right now?
Lost in my mind yet aware, held captive by my own hostage. Attempting to balance deranged and sane while floating in the atmoshere, I can't feel my feet here,
and my hands are tied, feeling like a part of me has died.
Fearful beyond fearless if that makes any kind of sense. My light shines from bright to dense,
I created this mess....I digress.
Closing myself in, shutting out the world and its noise, silencing self,
disappearing from reality as I become more aware of me,
hibernation mode, packing for the winter as I weigh heavier and heavier for protection,
solitary selection...but from who?...
from me! 
Aware but cant get free.
Pain streams tears of vanity, having all the answers but refuse to aknowledge sanity,
Drowning in a sea of  mixed emotions, sucked in deeper by the undercurrents spinning out of control,
feeling less than whole,
downward rapidly...I burden me.
Trying to swim from self but everywhere I go there I am
sinking in quicksand.
 Aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment